from Whaler’s Rest Campground, OR
- 1 cup chopped cooked breakfast meat of Choice
- 3 cups hash browns
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- Handful of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 cup grated cheese of choice
- Mix hash browns and vegetables and meat together with the vegetables and place in a greased 9X9 glass baking dish.
- Pour eggs over the hash browns and vegetables and place in a oven at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until the eggs are not runny. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese. Return to the oven until the cheese melts.
- If you want to add a kick, dice up a couple jalapeno peppers and add to the mix.