12″ skillet, 15-20 or more for longer cook times
- 2 slices of bread for each serving (6 servings, 12 pieces of bread)
- 1 jar of peach preserves
- 1 small container of whipped cream cheese (spreads easier)
- 3-4 eggs
- Maple syrup for topping
You will be cooking this just like you would french toast!
- Heat a small amount of butter in your skillet or on lid.
- Put a smear of cream cheese on one slice of bread. Put a smear of peach preserves on the other piece, but not too much because it will ooze on out when warm.
- Put the two slices together like a sandwich
- Combine the eggs, milk, cinnamon together. Dip the sandwich into the egg til coated but not soggy.
- Lay the sandwich down onto the heated butter. Cook like french toast til warm and brown. Flip over and cook the other side.
- Remove to a warm plate, pour a little maple syrup over and enjoy!